Are you a candidate for dental implants?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you missing one or more of your natural teeth?
- Do you have a complete or partial denture that is not satisfactory?
If you answered yes to one of these questions we would be pleased to evaluate your needs and discuss treatment options with you.
Fact sheet on dental implants
- are the best tooth replacement system ever devised.
- help preserve the jawbone to prevent premature aging.
- look and function like natural teeth.
- are placed by a surgeon with a minimum of discomfort.
- are crowned by the restorative dentist.
- improve comfort, appearance and speech.
- have a 95% plus success rate.
- allow you to chew, talk, smile and laugh with confidence.
- represent a conservative optionÃ³ adjacent teeth are untouched.
- never develop decay.
- never require root canals.
- can provide stability for a lower denture.
- can completely eliminate the need for a lower denture.
- give patients a third set of teeth that are long-lasting.
For more information on implants, click here